OfficeServ 7200 Systems
Officeserv 7200 system
The OfficeServ 7200 services businesses with a requirement of up to 128 users. With analog, digital or SIP trunks, this system can be adapted to the changing communications environment. The OfficeServ 7200 has been designed specifically with flexibility at its core, a single chassis provides 4 universal card slots which accept all available interface modules and expansion is provided by allowing an additional chassis for the capability of an additional 5 universal slots.
Connections to the OfficeServ 7200 are standard RJ45 and the unit is 19 inches rack mountable, reducing installation time and making it easier for a system administrator to maintain and make changes. The Samsung using an open architecture allows interface modules to be common across the whole range of systems, providing investment protection for businesses as OfficeServ allows your system to grow with your business.
OfficeServ Interface Cards
- MGI 16 Media Gateway (MGI) provides IP gateway channels
- 16DLI2 Provides 16 digital station ports
- 8DLI Provides 8 digital station ports
- 8SLI Provides 8 analog station ports
- 8COMBO Provides 8 analog and 8 digital station ports
- 16MWSLI Provides 16 message waiting analog ports
- SVMI 20e Integrated Voicemails system Up to 20 ports available
- TEPRI Prime Rate Interface providing 23 digital trunks
- OfficeServ 7200s has a built in Voice Mail system with up to 8 ports available.
- OfficeServ 7200s has a built-in Media Gateway with up to 8 port available.
- Activation key required to activate 7200s built in features
Officeserv 7200s system
The OfficeServ 7200S has been designed as an advanced communications system to support voice, data and wireless in a single IP-enabled platform. The OfficeServ 7200S is a flexible, smaller 7200 configurations with built-in Media Gateway Interface (MGI) and Voicemail. Built in functions are more economical by providing more slot capacity for other interface modules. The OfficeServ 7200S is designed for businesses with up to 64 users and is compatible with analog, digital or SIP trunks and stations. This system is adaptable to the changing communications needs.
All connections to the system are standard RJ45 and the unit is 19 inches rack mountable making it easier for a system administrator to maintain and make changes. The Samsung policy of using an open architecture interface modules to be common across the whole range systems provides investment protection.